This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our Websites www.kingcatch.co.uk and www.kingcatch.com (“Websites” or “Website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site as well as those entering through a mobile application.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use
www.kingcatch.co.uk and www.kingcatch.com are Websites operated by Tuna Retail Sales Limited (“Tuna”, “King Catch”, "we", “our”, or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04205084 and we have our registered office at Unit 3, Loverock Trading Estate, Reading, RG30 1DZ. Our main trading address is Unit 3, Loverock Trading Estate, Reading, RG30 1DZ. Our VAT number is 776069491.
We are regulated by the Food Standards Agency.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our sites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
‘King Catch Forum’
Our Websites provides an interactive service on the in the form of King Catch Forum (the Forum) which has the primary intention of providing a place for users to share ideas and tips with fellow users in a fun and respectful manner. We specifically highlight the content standards below which must be followed when posting any material on the Forum. Below however is a list of King Catch Forum rules (Forum Rules) which supplement any other terms within this acceptable use of website policy are to be viewed in conjunction with them.
Registration: It is important to us that we are able to contact you, and it is therefore a requirement of being registered to use the Forum that you provide us with your full current email address. Please note that your email address must be personal to yourself. You confirm that you will not permit any other person to use the Forum by using your email address and password.
Use by a minor: The use of our Forum by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using the Forum should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Original content: In using the Forum you confirm that the material you have submitted is your own original work and that you own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in that work. You will fully indemnify us for all costs, damages, expenses, including legal costs which it suffers as a result of any third party successfully claiming that the contents of your post infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights of any third party. In addition you will indemnity us in respect of all costs, damages, expenses etc. it suffers as a result of any other claim brought by third party.
Content standard: Please refer below to rules on content however as a reminder please remember that it is never acceptable to post material which is disruptive, abusive, and in any way offensive. Any breach of these standards may lead to you losing your permission to post on the forum. If this happens we will notify you of that fact by sending to you an email to the email address which you have registered. For the avoidance of doubt the views expressed by the posts which appear on this forum do not represent our views.
Our discretion to remove any content: We have an absolute discretion whether or not to remove the contents of any post which is filed on the Forum. We have the right at our sole discretion, to make any amendments, additions, deletions from any post.
Limitation and liability: The Forum is unable to provide you with any warranty that the contents of the forum is virus free and accordingly it is essential that you take your own precautions in this respect. We do not accept liability with regard to any virus, disabling code, or any other contamination which will adversely impact upon your computer.
Links to third party websites: You are able to access other sites from the Forum. For the avoidance of doubt these sites are not in any way influenced or controlled by us. Accordingly we cannot accept any liability for contents of those external sites.
Language of posts: We provided a service limited to within the United Kingdom (with exceptions found within the terms and conditions of supply). It is regretted that only postings in English are acceptable and no foreign language postings will be permitted.
If you have any issues with content posted by other users please contact us by email using email@example.com and we will investigate your issue as soon as is practicable.
Other interactive services
We may from time to time provide other interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any other interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.